Bewitching Carrot Pink Color Crepe Georgette Saree with Printed Patterns
1 in stock
Cute carrot pink color crepe georgette printed saree with blouse from genuine source designed for you. Original and ethnic rare collection for your wardrobe.
Type : Casual wear and very comfortable to move around.
Design : Gorgeous carrot pink color crepe georgette saree with solid blocks in checkered pattern designs printed on the body. The saree has running pallu with plane carrot pink color border on both sides. Carrot pink color crepe georgette solid blouse.
The Images are in sequence
- First Image : Snapshot of the saree.
- Second Image : Snapshot of the saree in closer view.
- Dry wash only.
- Also, please follow the general and washing instruction of seller, which will come along with the product.
|Shipping info||:||Shipped within 2-3 business days.|
|Dimension (In)||:||5.5 Mtrs with 0.8 Mtrs Blouse|
Georgette is a sheer, lightweight, dull-finished crepe fabric named after the early 20th century French dressmaker Georgette de la Plante. Originally made from silk, Georgette is made with highly twisted yarns. Its characteristic crinkly surface is created by alternating S- and Z-twist yarns in both warp and weft.
Georgette is made in solid colors and prints and is used for blouses, dresses, evening gowns, saris, and trimmings. It is springier and less lustrous than the closely related chiffon.
The threads used in Georgette fabric are highly twisted, which causes them to crinkle as they relax. The weave of Georgette tends to be rather tight, but the overall appearance is slightly sheer, since the threads are very thin. Unlike some fine silks, Georgette fabric is also unusually strong, and it holds up well to varied wear. Since silk is highly absorbent, Georgette fabric can easily be dyed in a myriad of colors, or printed with a pattern.
The crepe-like texture of Georgette fabric makes it very springy, so that the fabric almost appears to move on its own. It also drapes very well, making it a popular choice for women’s fashions in which clingy, flowing fabrics are favored. Since Georgette fabric is thin, it is also lightweight, and can be used as a layer in a larger garment without being heavy or bulky. Layers of Georgette fabric may be used for a fanciful effect, especially in gowns.
Traditionally these fabrics were worn by Royal families as they were expensive, elegant and classy but with the passage of time, introduction of new machines and cost effectiveness; this fabric has become one of the widely used textile with many variations.
Types, Design and Finish
- 80grms Georgette: This is the most pure and expensive one; generally used in heavy sarees and suits where heavy work and embroidery is done on them. Since it is bit heavy, it can easily hold heavy work on it. Generally wedding Sarees and Lehngas are made in this fabric.
- 60grms Georgette: Though it is Pure Georgette the cloth is lighter than 8ogrms. this is ideal for embroidery work, digital and normal prints. It is suitable for heavy work in Salwar Suits and light work in Sarees.
- 40grms Georgette: This is the most extensively used fabric for Printed Tunics and dresses having light work, ladies western tops, skirts, gowns and printed Sarees. This is again a Pure form of Georgette and slightly cheaper than the above mentioned Georgette s.
- Faux Georgette or Artificial Georgette: Since Pure Georgette is expensive; a new kind of Georgette was introduced which has the polyester weaving done in the fabric and is called Faux Georgette. It is much cheaper than Pure Georgette and the cloth looks quite heavy. This Georgette, when rubbed gives a crackling kind of feel.The difference in Pure and Faux Georgette can be identified with the roughness of the fabric. The Faux Georgette has Hard roughness in fabric Pure Georgette has Soft roughness in the fabric.
Faux Georgette is 5 times cheaper than the Pure one as the texture of the fabric gives more of a synthetic look & feel and also the fact that Dyed Faux Georgette looses its color easily making it look faded after a few washes or dry cleans, where as the Pure Georgette attains a self shine and looks more brighter after few dry cleans.
Lighting changes in pictures may make a product appear different from the actual product seen in "real life", also the Computer monitors often interpret colors in different ways.
|Shop Name||:||Viva N Diva|